Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October's Quote


"Put yourself forward in stubborn good cheer, and then do it again and again and again...The effort is worth it, because when at last you do connect, it is an otherwordly delight of the highest order. Because this is how it feels to live a creative life: You try and try and try, and nothing works. But you keep trying, and you keep seeking, and then sometimes, in the least expected place and time, it finally happens. You make the connection. Out of nowhere it all comes together."
-Elizabeth Gilbert Big Magic


You guys- IT'S HERE. I cannot even begin to describe in words what being a part of this project has meant to me (though I do intend to give it a decent try- stay tuned for that...) This month I wanted to share this quote from the book Big Magic which I just finished reading (and highly recommend!) that speaks to my experience in working with WOODS. If you don't know what I'm talking about make sure you check the book out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment